Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time flies when school starts!

So yesterday I experienced my first day of all the kids in school! Here's the breakdown: Sara is at pre-k, Kara is 3rd grade, Ben is 8th grade, Brian is 9th grade, Philip is 11th grade and Kaleigh is at COLLEGE!!!!!!!!. Do the math; I have a child in every school this year. That is alot of conferencing and fundraising.
We brought Kaleigh off to Southern Vermont College in Bennington, VT last Saturday. It is SOOO beautiful up there! She is totally loving her college life. What's not to love? She has all the freedoms and none of the responsibilities! These are the happiest days of her life!
In case you were curious, yes that was me on channel 9 news last Sunday night and Monday morning. I happened to be at the Fishercats game where Dice-K Matsuzaka was pitching for the Sea Dogs on his rehab. Was THAT why I was there? Of course not! Our good friends, the Spring's, won tix and free dinner to that game and invited us so I was really there for the free food! DIce-K happened to also be pitching. He was horrible. That's all I will say. But the steak tips were pretty good! :)
We have a long 4-day weekend ahead of us. What to do.... The Hopkinton Fair is an option. I hate the fair. Too crowded and I hate midways. I actually enjoy the giant pumpkins and the smelly farm animals, though.
Time to make a grocery list and head off to Weight Watchers, where I will probably have gained weight again this week. Yay me.

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment