Tuesday, January 12, 2010

blabber....

Ok...... Back in track with my Weight Watchers program. Seriously, I could NOT keep up the momentum without my WW Thursday girls, Kim, Deb, Dawn, Raven, Linda K, Joan and Alan and ESPECIALLY PAM! Pam is the leader and she rocks the house! Love her to pieces.
I am doing well. I bought a new cookbook by Hungry Girl and it's mostly awesome. I DIDN'T enjoy adding pumpkin to my oatmeal so now I just don't do that. I am not sure pumpkin and oatmeal should go together. I love both individually but together? eh-eh.
I rocked some deals at Shaw's this week. FOUR free toothbrushes (GUM brand) and lots of other fabulous deals on things I use alot so I scored alot for the stockpile. I need to go back again because I received a few more coupons that I will "play" this week for my favorite yogurt, free tissues and free pasta. The pasta is great because this Sunday the youth group will be making spaghetti/meatball dinner for the Friendly Kitchen (the local soup kitchen in Concord) and dinner is made for about 75 people every night. That just helps with the bottom line cost wise for me! :)
I am very proud of my friend, Corey this week! She ran the Walt Disney Marathon on Sunday and finished! I was tired just thinking about running to the bathroom, much less for 26 miles! YAY, Corey!
My sister inlaw is ENGAGED! That is good news and it's about freakin' time!! :)

Time to sort coupons and get a snack ready for the savages. They'll be home soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment