Monday, April 12, 2010

A Word From Our Sponsor....


OK...
So Corey tagged me to do this list in one word. For me, answering something with one word which is not a "no" is almost impossible but I will try my best. Hey, at least it gets me adding a blog post!

Hair – medium
Your Mother – silly
Your Father – distant
Fav Food – soup
Dream Last Night – negative
Fav Drink – water
What room are you in? – dining
Hobby – cakes
Fear – spiders
Where were you last night? – work
Something that you aren’t – thin
Muffins – fattening
Wish List Item – peace
Where you grew up – MA
What you are wearing –pajamas
Your Pet – fish
Friends – family
Something you’re not wearing – socks
Fav Store – Market Basket
Fav Color – red
Last time you laughed – last night
Your Best Friend – hubby
Best Place you go over and over – outside
Person who you email regularly – Kaleigh
Fav Place to Eat – Ichiban

I will have to tag some others...... hmmmmm......

Robin
Janet
Judy
Kelly
and all of Team Orlando..... Can't tag y'all. Just answer the damn questions......

*kiss kiss*
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment