Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Scatter Brain.....

WOWZA..... I have not been here in a LONG time! My life got in the way and I am now coming up for air. I guess the best thing to do is blog from today, and work backwards?
GOOD NEWS:
Kaleigh got the C.A. job at Southern Vermont College for next year which means FREE housing and DISCOUNTED meal plan!!!!! ROCK ON, KALEIGH! SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU! :)
She also received an award the other night. The Quest for Success Award which was granted to TWO students for their volunteer work! Kaleigh, I am so proud to be your mom!!!
Philip and Ben are doing very well in school and are happy! HOORAY!! Philip is on the mission to find a job. Good Luck! The market is crap!
Kara is doing well, as always. She is having her tonsils out in two weeks so keep her in your prayers. She is pretty anxious about this, as you can imagine.
Sara is Sara. A princess as always.

More good news: I AM PLANTING A VEGETABLE GARDEN! Kara and Pepe (my father inlaw) have had a veggie garden for a few years and this year, I get my own section of it! I cannot WAIT! Sara said she would help, too! :) I will take pics to share, I promise.

I leave you with this question: Do we really need "Your Baby Can Read"? Why does your baby need to read before anyone else's baby? How does this benefit anyone?

Kellie

2 comments:

  1. Why would you want your baby to read? So that she can read to herself instead of you having to stop what you're doing and snuggle with her and have a bonding moment? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kidding! I have enough to do. who needs to cherish the moments that only last 5 seconds?

    ReplyDelete