Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WEDNESDAY'S CHILD FULL OF WOE! or WHOA?

SO just when you think you are at your wits end with your kids, they ALWAYS do something or say something that erases your negative thoughts.... or you get to watch them sleeping, when they always look so peaceful and innocent. This is how we get through it! I believe they are SUPPOSED to push us to our wits end. This is how we know how much we love them, because we keep them. :)
Speaking of parenting, I found myself watching an episode (and a half) of Malcolm in the Middle last night. I do not watch much TV and never watched this show when it was on primetime. Let me tell you, I was about in tears watching this show last night! I was laughing! The mom is psychotic, but realistically so! The tv show house is a wreck, like a real life house with a family of four boys! I definitely need to watch more episodes of this. It makes me feel good to know that there is at least one show that depicts real life!! (other than Seinfeld...)
Football starts today for the boys. They had to be there for 7:30am. They will be exhausted when they get home (not until 6:00pm) and then do it again tomorrow! and Friday! and all next week! :) THEN SCHOOL STARTS! HOORAY!
Check out the Frugal Feast recipe today! I'm making it for dinner tonight..... but with chicken. :)

Kellie

1 comment:

  1. I love MITM and watched it from the beginning. The mother kills me. She is funny and ferocious and so damn real.

    And not to spoil the show for you, but they later have another child, named Jamie, and it's a.....

    ReplyDelete