Thursday, October 22, 2009

I FOUND IT!

Not my sanity or missing marbles... my Blackberry! It seems to have fallen out of my purse and was hidden under the clutter in my van. I thought I had lost my Coupon Wallet, too! That would have certainly pushed me over the edge (of course, I am already over the edge so it wouldn't have made any difference).
SO yesterday, cleaned out my van (with vacuuming!) and found crackberry and coupons. Hooray! Had a phone call that I was NOT expecting and still reeling from. Went with my mom to Building 19 to meet up with my sister who had surgery this week. (she's fine). Got home, had to speak to my boys about said phone call. Cried a river (me, not them). Had the priest's daughter spend the night. Had 7 kids here for dinner. Counted my blessings as I poured myself a Kahlua and milk (out of wine!). Went to Shaw's and basically robbed them again(note: I did this trip earlier in the day WAY before I had Kahlua). I made $9 yesterday and $5 the day before shopping there. I'll go again today because if they are going to PAY me to buy the things I use anyway, I'm there.
Today is a new day. Need a new plan. This parenting gig is terribly exhausting......

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment