Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOWCAMP!

Today I leave for SNOWCAMP! I am pretty jazzed about this trip! If you do not know, I am the Youth Minister at St. Paul's Church in Concord, NH. We went as a youth group last year and had a blast! This is at Rumney Bible Conference in NH. Yes... I am a nut to be excited about travelling to be with 250 teenagers but it is alot of fun. :)
The downside, I have been home sick with strep throat all week. SO, I have not prepped as much as I should have. This would include packing up my boys to come with me so this morning will be alot of laundry, packing, cleaning out the van, going to get a check to pay for the weekend, getting supplies at my office, and let's not forget, leaving a debriefing for the husband on what is going on this weekend for the OTHER children and reminding him not to forget to feed them while I am gone. I should specify that he should consider feeding them something other than chips and ice cream for dinner..... but maybe I should also keep my standards low and just be happy of they all stay out of the emergency room while I am gone..... that might be better. Low expectations mean less disappointment? Let's hope so.
I am also very jazzed up about going to Orlando in 20 days! This is a much needed getaway and way out of my comfort zone but I have now has the pleasure of reading up on a couple of the crazy mamas that I am travelling with and I am getting really excited to share some downtime with these ladies!
SO.... I need to stop procrastinating and get my day started. Have a great weekend!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment