Sunday, February 21, 2010

wAcKy uhh.... everyday is WaCkY...

OK..... so this is day 22, that is TWENTY TWO, of at least ONE person in this house being home sick! And I just finished my antibiotics yesterday and am feeling a chest cold coming on. SUCK! I will continue my mega vitamin dose intake and try to comabt this suck-ass issue. Kara probably has strep throat. I will be taking her to the doctor in about an hour, on this LOVELY Sunday afternoon. Benjamin had day surgery this past Thursday to have the pin removed from his ankle. He is practically back to normal... hobbling about carrying his electric guitar and playing it at the same time (not plugged in, thank god!).
ALso, WELCOME TO FEBRUARY SCHOOL VACATION WEEK! This is the worst one fo the year. I hate it because we can not afford to fly anywhere during it, and we also cannot afford to bring the crew skiing all at once! It is just so expensive and I am cheap. I may be swayed by a ski coupon or two but I am not sure those actually exist.
I have decided to have ONE thing to look forward to. Ever heard of Coco Key? It's a tropical destination smack dab in the middle of Danvers, MA. It is an indoor water park within the Crown Plaza. For day passes, it is about the same price as staying overnight there and getting two days worth of play SOOOO, we are going. Who else is going? The Broadbent's! Well, some of them. Nothing says fun like hours inside a fish tank with lots of people's germs, tons of chlorine. Seriously... I think the kids will have a blast, which means Robin and I will be okay. They won't be begging us for rides to the Mall, to the movies, to pick up a friend in East Overshoot, an extra $20 for each of those things...well, not for Wednesday and Thursday anyway.
Right now, I am trying to plan dinners for the next few nights, until we go to Danvers.... I am also still reeeling from the fact that I lost my coupon binder which, for those of you who actually KNOW me, is a major catastrophe! Thankfully, I have a few fab friends who have given me several weeks worth of extra coupon inserts! Anyway, I will be hitting the Trash Basket later on, after Kara's appointment.
OK... so I am all over the place with this post.... but in reality, this is my life. I am all over the place, all.the.time. I switch gears ALOT during the day.
ANd Robin, Sara is polishing her brand spanking new WHITE STRAPPY SHOES. I have told her she can't wear them out of the house until Easter but she canot WAIT to show you....

OH.... Old Navy is having a Super Modelquin contest and Kara and Sara have both entered. We could win $100,000! That's alot of white strappy shoes! Harry also entered so check them out! Not sure if it is helpful to have my email address kelliedenoncourt@gmail.com but there ya go. Let's see if I can paste the links here for my girls. I'll try to get Harry's too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro9m-NJnsYQ

ok, not sure why but I cannot seem to attach Kara's entry. grrr.... I'll keep trying....

Kellie

3 comments:

  1. Kellie,
    When will you be in Danvers? I'll be home in Beverly on Thursday around 1. I would love to see everyone! Let me know.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRLIE! We are going to Coco Key Wed-Thurs. We are staying at the Crown Plaza there. Want to join us Thursday afternoon??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome! I'll call or bbm you when I get home on Thursday. :-)

    ReplyDelete