Monday, February 22, 2010

Trash Basket...err... MARKET Basket sale/coupon list

OK.... So I am a HUGE couponer and I only can ever find lists (matched sales with coupons) for Shaw's and sometimes Hannaford. I hate shopping at Hannaford. I WILL NOT shop there. Shaw's is obscenely overpriced AND they have stopped doubling internet coupons and alot of regular coupons which makes it not worth my time to get some dealios there.
That brings us back to my favorite place to shop; Market Basket (aka Trash Basket, Ghetto Basket, Dirty Demoulas). The prices are so much better than the other grocery stores AND even better than Walmart. (OK... I hate walmart anyway but now, my girl Robin tells me it's not worth it to shop for "some things" there anymore so I trust her.)
I hate to try to match up coupons with sales, which is why I like to borrow other bloggers lists. It's a time saver. Unfortunately, I cannot find anyone who blogs about Market Basket! So, I am going to try to write up a LIST for MB! Bare with me as I do not organize my coupons by date that they showed up in your Sunday Paper (lots of bloggers do this. I do not.). I think I will basically just post what deals I made today and yesterday on my shop.

Q = Coupon

Pillsbury French Bread Loaf (you know, the kind in a can) $1.25 + $1/2 Q= .75 each
Simply Orange $2.00/half gallon
Dannon Yogurt .40 + $1/10 Q = .30 each
Reynold's Recycled Wrap(50 sq. yds) $2.50 + $1/1Q = $1.50
Keebler Rite Bites $2.50 + $1/1Q = $1.50
Ritz Crackers $2.00 + $1/1 Q= $1.00
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix 2/$1.00
Marcal Facial Cube .99 + FREE Q = FREE!
Marcal 4-pack toilet paper .99 + $2/1 Q = FREE! (depending on your cashier, you may get the entire $2.00 off but mine adjusted it down to .99)
Scotties Facial Cube .69/each + $1/5Q = .49 each
Bumblebee Tuna Lemon Pepper $1.50 + $1/1 Q = .50
5 lbs. Red Potatoes $2.49
No Yolks Egg noodles $1.50 + $1/2 Q= $1.00 each
L o L American Cheese $3.99 + $1/1 Q = 2.99
Perdue Oven Stuffer Roasters .89/lb. (I didn't get any because I still have a few turkeys in the freezer that I NEED to roast up!)
Hebrew NAtional Franks $2.49 (my favorite Fat Free Hotdog!)
Smart Balance Peanut Butter $2.50 + $1/1 Q = $1.50
Scallions 3/$1
Fresh Express Salad 2/$4.00 + $1/2 Q = 2/$3.00
MB Canadian WHite Bread .99
Ragu 2/$3 + $1.25/3 Q = $1.08 each (I usually make my own sauce but this is a good deal to get for the food pantry at church!)

Yes... I am sure I missed something But this was all stuff that was on MY list today and so I got them for decent deals. In case you were unaware, during Lent I am seeing how much stuff I can get for the Food Pantry at my church for $10/week. So far I have $66 worth of items that I paid $14 for. $6 more to go for this week. :)

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment