Tuesday, July 7, 2009

another fun day!

It's raining again! Thank God! The mushrooms in my yard were starting to shrivel!

So, I was awaken by the city street pavers this morning pounding on my front door. I need to pull my car in the driveway further because the asphalt eater was on its way! Have you ever have your road chewed up and paved? Well, it's nothing short of a 3.5 Earthquake only louder and for hours on end. Lots of fun.

Nothing too major to blog about today. The boys were great. Church softball ACTUALLY played last night with no rain-out and the Blackflies won! Yay team! Nice homer, Brian! (from what I hear) I wasn't able to make it to the game. Kara had a party and then I forgot that Melissa Thone was pitching me some Cutco knives. I tried to just give her a check for HER and not buy knives but she wouldn't go that way so I bought two knives. I will be displaying them under glass in my home when they arrive.

I am in the midst of planning birthdays; Brian this Sunday and Sara on the 20th. Not to mention the several birthday parties between now and then and cakes to be made! I just had a request for Dolphin cake.... i'll research that......

I am at work at the moment... leaving soon. told the kiddos to pick up the basement. We'll see if 3 hours was enough time for them to get off the couch and move....

and yes, Phil..... I bought you some Splenda. I had a coupon. :)

Kel

2 comments:

  1. Thank god you are back on the blogging track, misery loves company so let me read your's while i live mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was from me Robin, the one that lends you kids

    ReplyDelete