Tuesday, July 14, 2009

to swear or not to swear.....that is the question.

Yes... I relaize that this is the second post of today but I feel like it's been a week since this morning, seriously. I would love to get into details but I can't on account of there are legal proceedings that need to take place. NOTHING BAD... NO JAIL TIME INVOLVED IN THIS ONE!! Just a situation that needs to be under a little more control before I divulge the insanity which is, my life. What I have been thinking about it how badly I need to scream and let it out on some days. Usually the screams need to be a cuss word. Why? I have no idea. HOWEVER, there has been a study done to help prove that swearing actually relieves pain!
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-do-we-swear
Phil forwarded this to me. He is hoping that our 16 year old son, Philip, doesn't find this article.
So... swear away, parental units! It will ease the pain!

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment