Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mancub!

Today Brian turns 15! This is his first birthday with the Denoncourt's! :) He wants to spend the day at the Weirs with a few friends and then tonight we will have family over for pizza and ice cream cake. (I digress for a minute here.... I am a pro cake decorator. Not one of my kids order regular cake for their birthday... Sara excluded. She actually doesn't EAT cake, just ice cream but she wants a princess castle cake this year, which I will not make out of ice cream.)
He, PJ and Phil went to the Sox v Royals. GREAT game to be at! Sox annialated the Royals. :)
I must start packing enough sandwiches and snacks for 12 (10 teens, 2 adults) which really means about 450 sandwiches and 125 bags of chips and 2 salads.
Good news! CVS is offering a photo book FREE after ECBs this week! I will make a photo book of Brian's birthday for Brian. I think he'll like that. :)
Hmmm.... Just heard Ben..... he hasn't been to sleep yet... and we leave to the beach in a few hours.... Hope he doesn't burn when he falls asleep on the sand today. And he better hope none of the teens bring a Sharpie! He'll be in big trouble then....
Yesterday was a party day... All good.... no time for planning or anything except partying and enjoying friends. :)
Alright, off to make the sandwiches..... enjoy the sun... again!!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment