Monday, July 6, 2009

OK..... so I forgot I had a blog! Not to mention, there are six kids PLUS running amuck at any given time in my life. Forgive me, for I have sinned... it has been 2 months since my last blog.

I can't back track. Everyday, is an adventure, which is why I should blog an entry EVERYDAY. Short-term memory loss.... and I don't want to ever forget these fabulous days of teenager-hood! (*cough*).

I have survived (barely!) the first two weeks of summer vacation! yay me! More importantly, the lovely children have survived!

Two are off to summer school, two are off to weight training for football, one is at a physical for college, and four are still asleep. Hold up.....that's nine kids! oh wait, my dear Fru-Gal, Robin, has lent me two of hers..... and one of the boys off to summer school is ALSO weight training. ok, clearly I need more caffeine this morning.
The list for the day is longer than usual. Hectic weekend bumped my routine. I must be honest; my routine is only routine for about 36 hours at MOST and then several wrenches get thrown into it and "shoes" keep falling..... often people wait for "the other shoe to drop", alas, it rains shoes at my house. Gotta roll with it; when life gives you shoes, make sure they at least are cute. :)

Purple trashbags today, Softball tonight, work tomorrow, next three weekends are all birthday weekends.... no rest for the weary.

Keep the frugal feast coming, Suz and Robin! I need them!

MamaOnTheLoose

No comments:

Post a Comment