Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy day ahead...

So, in order for me to actually function, I need to make lists. If things are not written down, they do not exist and therefore do not happen. For instance, my kids will tell you that I have missed early release from school pick-up times on several occasions. We also have a SERIOUSLY delayed tooth fairy. I am not sure she has ever made it here on the first night a tooth is under a pillow. Both of these instances are small things, which is why they probably do not get put on any list, hence, they are forgotten and do not happen!
I have not made today's list yet but it will consist of, Brownie Pool Party 10-12, Birthday shopping with Brian and Meme 11-1, Livie's party 2-4, Boys off to Red Sox game 3:30-late, Randy's party 6-?, decorate Randy's cake before Randy's party, make lots of sandwiches for tomorrow (Brian's Beach Birthday), and hit the store for tomorrow's party supplies(beach party 11-6, family party 6-?). Now, I will have made this "to-do" list but now, as you can see, I have to also make a grocery list. I will have to put "make grocery list" on my "to-do" list or that, too, will not be done. It seems funny, and it is, but it's my reality!
So, I am off to do my lists...... I hope I don't forget anything, or anybody. One or both is very possible these days....

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment