Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Thursday!

It's Weight Watchers weigh-in day for me and my awesome Thursday morning crew. I thought I had been good this week but my at-home scale says otherwise. We'll see.... the WW scale is the truth teller. :)
Boy #2 (Brian) spent a second night with his friend at their lakehouse. He called and left me a phone message and said he had alot of fun stories to tell me.... in addition to calling me "mom". More on that at another time... perhaps a blog devoted to it. Brian moved in with us this past January. That's all I will say for now. :) I do love and adore that boy....
Girl # 2 (Kara) had her friend spend the night last night. I DETEST sleepovers but we have them here often. The rule is only one extra kid can sleep here on any given night.
Boys #1 and #3 are off to summer school today again.... doing well.... thank God!
Girl #1 is leaving to look around Boston with her bff for the day. Stay safe and make good choices, captain!
Ok, which one am I missing... OH.... Girl #3, aka, Princess Sara, who will be 4 next week. LOVED the Hannah Montant movie yesterday. I actually think the boys even enjoyed it a little. I admit, I cried! I am PMS, however so that explains THAT.
Ok... I'm off to weigh-in. WIsh me luck!

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment