Monday, July 13, 2009

I call THIS a "diet" because....


... it makes me want to PUKE!

That was probably the funniest thing I heard yesterday from my sister, Sally. Not that puking is funny, or dieting for that matter. Brian and his girlfriend were all wrapped up in each other, sitting on laps, etc and Sally said "I call that a "diet"... because you are making me want to PUKE!" High-fives were in order for that one.

Ok, backing up the bus..... LONG day yesterday with the teenagers but they and I survived. Went to the Weirs.... swam in the lake (I didn't). I think "ice out" happened Friday! That water was FREEZING! I can only imagine what the ocean feels like if the lake is still that cold. We did go-karts, batting cages, ice cream, fried dough and mini golf. The teens in my car watched a horror film on the way to and from the Weirs.... it at least kept them down to a dull roar, although the movie was loud.

Brian's girlfriend DID manage to crash her go-kart AND get pooped on by a bird. Both of which I took pictures of. :)

That was during the day... by 6:45p we were back at home and family was awaiting to wish Brian "happy birthday". We had pizza and cake and sat around the fire pit.

Other than the usualy teenage nonsense that goes along with having teenagers, it was a great day. The weather was gorgeous!

Back to a normal Monday.... appointment at 9 for Kara....summer school for the boys(2 of them)... then lots of laundry and princess party planning as we have Sara turning four next weekend! Parties abound on Noyes Street!


We are getting spoiled by the sun! Now I gotta sort my recycling......


kel

No comments:

Post a Comment