Monday, July 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS SARA!


Her royal highness, Sara Catherine-Lynne is now 4 years old! We had a princess/dress-up party yesterday to beat the bands! Complete with a castle cake! I'll post pictures once I find my USB cord (which for some reason aways disappears! I blame the teenagers...).

Today also seems to be the start of allergy season for me. I am not sure what pollen is in the air today that WASN'T there yesterday but it is killing me! I hope there's a sale on Zyrtec somewhere...

Today will be a lovely day of laundry, as I was far too busy this weekend to do ANY. Now, to miss a day of doing laundry means it takes 3 days to catch up. I am not quite sure why the math works out that way but it does. I also have to hit the stores for some freebie deals and some close to freebie deals going on. I aso believe there is a Football meeting tonight that parents need to be at. I hate those meetings.... just send me an email! Alas, I will be a supportive parent to my two football playing teenagers. :)

I heard the *beep* from the washer. Time to move laundry... and lots of it.... Mount Washmore.... Miley Cyrus sings about "the Climb"; I seriously believe that song is about my laundry....


Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment