Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IS SUMMER HERE? REALLY?

So FINALLY we have some heat for summertime! I will definitely admit that I am one of those who can't wait for summer and head to the beach.... that said... I hate heat over 86f and dewpoints over 60%. I also hate sand rash after a day at the beach and the endless discussion with the "littles" over why you can't wipe the sand off your feet WHILE you are still on the beach. And my favorite.... the boys with sand in their swim trunks and how by the end of the day, every boy and man is walking funny. Actually, I don't hate that. They do, though. I tell them that the answer is to wear a Speedo instead...... they'd rather have sand rash.
I believe that School vacation is half over! I am trying to look at the glass half over...err... full. My house definitely wreaks of kids who never leave and all their junk they have brought home is tossed about. I seriously need to rent a dumpster. It is out of control. I SO want to live the Simple Life! *sigh* A pipe dream, I'm afraid...
It's almost dinner time. I should decide on what is actually for dinner. Good deals at Shaw's this week. Lots of freebies and close to freebies to be had! I'll have to go there again tonight and probably hit CVS as well... definitely my favorite place to shop for good deals on things you need the most!
Enjoy the sun and the heat!


Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment